Thursday, March 08, 2007

A bit about me

A few of you know me quite well but a lot of you are strangers. Well be fair, I think anyone who comes back here more than once is a bit strange but you know what I mean.

"Hi, I am Castonya, I am a law abiding citizen of a planet a long way from here, my sister lives in a stereo and I am a lesbian."

I also enjoy a smoke now and again, a little bit of weed. But not real weed. i use the imaginary sort, not the real stuff. Just like the imaginary policemen who arrive when you get burgled or someone steals your car, not like the real policemen who arrive if you forget to pay your council tax or smoke in public.

I tend to get the hump occasionally sometimes as well. It's little things that set me off. Like paying 85% tax on petrol, like imigrants flooding into my country and putting thousands of people out of work, like gun crime being out of control, like criminals walking the streets while eighty year old council tax protesters get put in prison, like a police force that has become just another arm of the inland revenue, like English people being treated as second class in their own country, like the government forcing their own warped morals on us. All trivial things really, nothing to concern any politicians who might have stopped by.

I get the hump about all this politically correct bullshit as well. Earlier on tonight I told a joke about Cilla Black that was originally about Tina Turner. I changed the name and the punchline. But could you imagine the shit I would have been in if I hadn't?

So if you are here by mistake, sorry if I offended you. But if you are here because you want to be then welcome.

No comments: