Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So whats she like? Adults Only


Well as you all know a lot of our regulars have been a trifle concerned about this unexpected female influence upon the site. And the question they are all asking is

"What sort of bird can have had this effect on you?"

Apart from Phil, whose first question was

"Have you shagged her yet?" But he was born in a caravan in Esher so you can't really expect a lot more.

Anyway I will try to explain.

Firstly she is friendly, she actually met a couple of regulars from here and within minutes of starting to talk he had his shirt up and his tits out and they were comparing tatoos! Hers were nicer.

Then she talks like she has swallowed a dictionary. The words she comes out with! She sends me mail and I have to get the thesaurus out! She comes from Surrey and uses words like scrummy, and it sounds so dirty when she says it in that posh accent!

And yes she is posh. She has a cleaner! A lady who "does for her" She also has a secretary. We are talking seriously posh totty here! And she works so hard, every afternoon you will find her slaving away in the office.

She also has a great sense of humour, likes football, knows who Rossi and Stoner are and watches Top Gear. A real sorted bird.

But in answer to Phil's question. No we are just good friends. Although I have to admit I did try.

I said to her, "Look into my eyes and tell me what you see"

She said, "I can't see anything through them bottle top glasses.

So I took the off and said, "Look into my eyes and tell me what you see"

She said, "Excuse me I'm over here"

So I gave up and made her laugh instead, far far easier!


Now if you dim the lights, take off your glasses, squint a bit, a lot actually, drink five pints and use your imagination then she looks like this bird!


No comments: