Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Are you ready for later?


Well, are you all stocked up on kleenex and baby oil. If not see Mr Ezy, he has been stockpiling it. Yes later on tonight I will finally feature some more top totty and allow you all to resume your sex lives.


But first there is something I have to do. She who cannot be ignored(SWCBI) is sitting at her laptop already, rampant rabbit and a new pack of batteries at the ready. And I figure if I service her needs now then she will go to bed happy and leave us to get on with the real stuff later.


She is also a very nice lady. She promoted me to her head joy and laughter provider today. Yes you've guessed it, I dropped my strides and she hasn't stopped laughing since.


Plus I figure why not? It's only one. And if giving her one makes her happy then who am I to argue?


So here is the totty for SWCBI, the real stuff will come later.

No comments: