Thursday, March 15, 2007

Some more Redknapp




Well SWCBI has requested some more of Redknapp. So here we have the very lovely Louise Redknapp, just for her! Well come on woman, what did you expect? You have your own user name and password now so you look after the girlies. That way I can concentrate on the ones that matter!
And this is all about getting the punters in. See if I say I have pictures of Louise Redknapp, upskirt with no knickers, then people will flock in, even if I don't have the pictures. Because Louise Redknapp with no knickers flashing her beaver is something that sad gits sit indoors typing into their search engines. So they still end up here even if I don't have the pictures.
Now you try that with Jamie. Try claiming you have Jamie Redknapp upskirt with no knickers flashing his beaver. See how far that gets you! You have to give the punters what they want and I know what they want!

No comments: