Monday, March 12, 2007

A Complaint

It seems the female influence hasn't gone down too well with some of you! Just got this in my mail box.

You apostate, back stabber, betrayer, deceiver, defector, deserter, double crossing snake in the grass.Let me remind you that the sites called 'PMT For Men'. It clearly states no 'women', well i don't mind them visiting the site, but, having a say on the content is not wise, she'll have you dropping the 'for men' next. And if you do that, I'm going to become a MUSLIM.When you ask about pmt's for women, you get told its 'a womens thing', and their the experts. I for one dare not interfere. believe me, I know, after being married for 18 years and having 3 daughters, that its a time to tread carefully. So why are you letting some bird get involved with something she knows absolutely nothing about, what gives her the right to interfere ?When I get mine, I want to have a whinge, a laugh and an oogle at some fit bit. What were you thinking ?You've made a mistake, you should know that to let a female get involved that things will change (to her advantage).You've been sweet talked into believing that this female is an expert in PMT for MEN, either that or she's been talking with her mouthful and you've been listening (typical female tactics). Well i just wanted to let you know how I felt. Remember 'Goods and Chattels', 'Seen and not Heard', 'Put on this earth to SERVE man' and all that.

No comments: