Thursday, March 15, 2007

Three holidays in the next eight weeks. Adults Only


Well life is such a bitch sometimes. I might have to go away three times in the next eight and a half weeks. How will I cope!


Firstly I am off to Charmouth next Friday, staying at Newlands caravan site, where my dad used to have a caravan. Going with my aunt Val and my cousins Gerald and Diane. It should be a laugh and England are playing while we are away so will catch some football as well. Will stop off at the very beautiful Milton Abyss on the way there for one of the nicest ploughmans you can get in a pub anywhere. Just hoping the weather isn't too bad but this is England after all.


Then I have five days off at Easter and I'm hoping to go somewhere then as well. Don't know where yet, West Country or a couple of days in Paris by Eurostar look good.


And then, eight weeks Monday, it's Corfu. And I can't wait. It will be so nice to just spend a week sitting in the sun, swimming in the pool, stuffing my face and drinking cheap red wine.


No comments: