Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This is taking longer than usual. Adults Only


Well this is taking longer than usual tonight. Partly because I'm ill, partly because I'm saving the tiny bit of Nitrous I've got for later, and partly because I'm getting serious abuse of the inbox from the Peanut gallery.


You ain't gonna believe what she wants? She wants a user name and password so she can "contribute" And we all know what a woman means when she says she wants to "contribute" She wants to be in charge! They can't help it it's in their nature.


But her suggestion does have possibilities. She might end up attracting new viewers, and that might not be a bad thing. And I would have ultimate control, I would only allow her limited access. And best of all, when on form I could seriously rip the piss out of her! So yes I am considering it.


I was going to ask you all your opinion but, to be quite honest, I don't give a f**k what your opinion is. You either come or you don't, it's no skin off my nose, you are all just like women to me. I make my money off of the other three sites and I ain't letting her anywhere near them.


So I might give it a go. Just as an experiment. I can always kick her out if she abuses the priviledge. Will have to give it more thought.


No comments: