Friday, March 09, 2007

Under Orders

Well it's official. I am a sexist racist bastard! I would take offence if it wasn't for the fact that she was bought up in Wales so probably doesn't know any better. I am also under orders to provide some entertainment for women as well or else!

Now I did point out that the sign quite clearly states No Women but have you ever tried reasoning with a bird? So it looks like if I want another great evening of her company I am going to have to do what I'm told. Sorry guys but I'll try to make it quick.

Oh, almost forgot. She says I am not allowed to call women birds anymore either. It's sexist apparantly. I don't see why. I've seen the adverts on TV and according to Kotex they all get wings once a month so whats the problem?

And I suppose it's fair really to do a bit for the ladies. After a hard week cooking, cleaning, getting their nails done, gossipping and all the other things they are experts at I suppose we shouldn't begrudge them an hour of our time.

So here we go with the very first edition of Womans Hour on PMT for Men. Just for the girlies.

No comments: