Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Amazon wish lists. Adults Only


To my amazement there are people out there who don't know what an Amazon wish list is! So I will endeavour to explain. Sorry about the flashy words tonight, it's just SWCBI talks a bit like that and it's catching. And when I say talk I mean talk, she could talk for England.


Anyway, the Amazon wish list is the best invention since the penis. Basically, when you are browsing Amazons wonderful site if you find anything you fancy you put it on your wish list. Then, approaching your birthday, or Christmas you send a link to your friends. They can then see what you want, give the lovely people at Amazon their credit card details and Amazon gift wrap it and send it direct to your door.


It's also a great way of getting to know someone. You ask to see their wish list then you get a rough idea of their likes and the things they enjoy. I won't tell you what was on SWCBI's list but the DVD section was a real eye opener. I didn't know Amazon sold stuff like that!


No comments: